Sharpen your Public Speaking Skills with a Coach
August 31, 2022
A public speaking coach will assist you in improving your public speaking skills for your personal or professional goals. With the right public skills, you can build speeches and presentations and deliver them without fear. Imagine honing your speaking skills to promote your product and services and build your brand. Join this conversation with Nell Tice and hear her story and some insights into public speaking.
Nell is an entrepreneur, owner of enTICEing Media, video editor, bestselling author, podcast host, and international motivational speaker. Her journey to where she now includes extreme self-doubt, self-sabotage, narcissism, toxic work environments, and a general willingness to get out of it. Since we are all works in progress. Nell uses her experiences to help you get to a place of joy, light, and love. She continues to nurture her self-relationship. Your relationship with yourself is the most important one in your life. Let’s tap into some of her knowledge.
[00:00] Episode intro and a quick bio of the guest; Nell Tice
[00:56] A bit about Nell’s backstory and how she got into what she does
[02:45] Her love for working behind the scenes in video editing
[04:17] Video editing structuring
[05:22] What makes Nell not afraid to speak in front of people
[12:10] Besides having a coach, how did Nell prepare for her first public event
[14:57] Her feelings after the first presentation
[16:41] Why Kyle recommended Nell for the speaking event
[21:53] The five people on her platform and how she got them
[32:31] How Nell became a public speaker and her theme in public speaking
[39:20] The only message she would share forever
[44:58] How you can reach out and connect with Nell
[45:54] Episode wrap-up
- Most people hate video editing because it is very detail-oriented. – Nell Tice.
- Video editing is similar to structuring a speech. – Nell Tice.
- You either retain or lose someone’s attention in a video within the first fifteen seconds. – Nell Tice.
- When you practice, record, listen to yourself, and know what you are talking about. You dispense any fear of public speaking. – Nell Tice.
- No one will remember you or recommend you for opportunities if you are not your authentic self. – Nell Tice.
- The reason you have a coach is to follow their advice. If you are not coachable and consistently push back their suggestions and advice, then there’s no point in having one.- Nell Tice.
- Taking that leap to the unknown is what you need to get over to your dreams and make them a reality.- Nell Tice.
- Being true to who you are will take you further than you could imagine.- Nell Tice.
Coaching Services: https://www.theslaymakermethod.com/bio
Video Editing Services: https://enticeingmedia.com/