The Power of Telling Your Story through Speaking
November 9, 2022
We are excited to have Scott Fichter in our show today. Scott is the head of the No Slack Just Hustle brand, an Entrepreneur, a #1 Best Selling Author, a Motivational Speaker, a Certified Life Coach, and a Consultant.
He became a best-selling author with his first published book, ‘The Weekly Game Plan.’ His goal is to help you develop your game plan to achieve your ultimate success through his coaching sessions, speaking events, books, programs, and online courses!
Scott Fichter helps entrepreneurs, businesses, and sports programs create a game plan for their personal life, business, or team by developing innovative strategies to achieve their goals. He implements hands-on activities during coaching sessions and training programs to help others achieve optimal results. Reach out to Scott today to schedule an appointment to help make your goals a reality! https://linktr.ee/noslackjusthustle.
[01:01] Scott’s background & his personal story
[02:54] His transition from the athletic world and the experiences he has had
[07:59] Scott’s catalyst to step out in confidence and impact the world
[10:46] His public speaking journey and how the pandemic has had an impact
[13:47] Changing gears in the message he delivers
[21:11] Understand your audience to know how deep you will tell your story
[24:02] A bit about Scott’s brand; No slack, just hustle Brand
[29:07] The plans in place for 2023 to take his brand to the world
[32:45] Scott’s one message that he would share for the rest of his life
[34:41] How to reach out, connect or learn more about Scott Fichter
- Failures don’t always have to break you. They can make you become a better version of yourself. – Scott Fichter
- Someone’s story that deeply connects with your emotions can change your life. – Scott Fichter
- Emotions drive us so much in how we act or do things– Scott Fichter
- Emotion and motion build energy on a public speaking stage. – Scott Fichter
- If you allow yourself to ride with your WHY, you will go far and wide in horizons you never imagined. – Scott Fichter
- Starting is always the hardest in public speaking. – Phillip Sessions.
- By becoming true to yourself, you may lose some people, but soon, you will have many others who respect you for your work.- Scott Fichter
Get Scott’s Book
- The Weekly Game Plan: The Ultimate Guide for Creating YOUR Best Year by Scott Fichter: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09ML2N4SP/